Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm Alive

But it hardly feels that way without internet access in my room. Just kidding, it's alright, except for the fact that it makes it very tough to update this or get on AIM or anything. But hopefully I'll be able to do both things a little more, since I now have access to wireless on my laptop as long as I come to this IES building or any University building. Anyway, it's better to spend time in the world, rather than racing back home to use the comp.

Well, I have promised pics and stuff so I still intend to get on those, and tell a bit more about my experiences at some point. Suffice to say, Freiburg is awesome, and I'm loving it here, and of course I miss everyone, but instead of me coming home, you should all come here. The American kids in my program are awesome, and we have tons of fun. My German is improving, but slowly, so I still get really frustrated with it. Anyway, even though I don't have enough time at the moment to tell you all about my life, I still get to at least check email daily, so I'd love to hear about what's going on with everyone, if you get time to post or if you want to email me at MonkeyBitesKlown@yahoo.com.

Once again, sorry I've been so lame with this whole "communication" thing, and not posting here or any pics, but I'll see what I can do.

MfG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey that was boring! you didnt tell us anything about wats going on.... from your favorite sorta cousin JULIE!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we need details, about the class or the field trips, etc...you supposedly like to write!! Wir waren aber froh dein neuen post zu lesen! Liebe dich, Mutti

Anonymous said...

I'm getting anxious!! you're not telling enough information here adam! Well sounds like you're having a blast, as for me, freshman year in highschool is tough...it has its good and bads,bads-homework, boredom, no free time goods-hot guys, hotter guys, and the hottest of guys

well i hope your life is as full of hot guys as me...or girls i guess..blah!

KISSKISS ~carley