Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm Dumb

Jeez, I forgot to actually post the link again and I messed up the permanent link. Thanks for pointing both of those out.... I've fixed the permanent link on the right side of the screen, and in case you still wanted it in post form, it's http://community.webshots.com/user/bleibcool

I just finished with the written part of the test a little while ago. It wasn't fun, but tests rarely are. I think I did alright, though. Just have 10-15 minutes of speaking test tomorrow at 1:15, so at least I can sleep in. I'm hoping my speaking skills won't embarrass me too badly.

Made myself salad, bratwurst, and grilled cheese last night, so I was pretty proud of that. I'm learnding. Then Dave, Rachelle, and I went out for a drink to a bar called the Augustiner, which was cool cuz they had fußball playing on a huge screen and people were gettin' all into it.

Anyway, not too much else to tell, plus my brain hurts from pointless German testing. Till next time, keep watching the stars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never anwered my questions from my last comment!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you do well on the oral, Friday!! Speak only German to your pals, you will learn quicker...liebe gruesse und kuesse, Mutti XXX