Friday, September 23, 2005

Ohboy

The title is an inside joke from an awful German movie we saw last week called Stadt als Beude (maybe it was Beute...), but it also sums up my feelings about German speaking exams--rough. Ha. Ha. Ah oh well, it was okay, and pretty short, and now it's over. In response to Carley: I tried to leave you a message on AIM the other morning (well, afternoon here, but morning for you) cuz I've seen you on without an away message a couple times. Basically, I didn't see many girls I could readily identify as French, since we were in touristy towns near the German border, so I can't tell you if they're all as skinny as people apparently say, but I'm sure they've got nothin on Texas girls, if that helps.

Now some friends are waiting for me--we're off to get ice cream to try to make up for that speaking exam, and it's a beautiful day, so whaaaatever. I'll be checking mail and perhaps posting again tomorrow since we're not leaving until Sunday (wow, I got to sleep in today and I will tomorrow too!), so leave me some comments or email me some personal news. You live vicariously through me, it's time to give a little something back. Tschüss out, playas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess that title means, "City as Prey", must have been artsy! Glad you got to sleep in today, here's hoping the trip to Berlin will be "Astreiner Fusspilse"!!!!!!! Mutti XXXXOOOO

Anonymous said...

pretty cool. yah me being a texan girl and all, i think u raised my self esteem! yay

Anonymous said...

hey you have never been on when i have been on! We have to set up a date and time! for u me and carley!