Monday, September 12, 2005

OMG PICS PPL

Go here: Hooray for pictures. With captions and everything. They might not be hilarious, but I don't want to hear about it, ingrates. I still have plenty more and will continue to take more, and also get links to the pic sites of my friends so you can check those too, but that will, as usual, have to wait. Umm, Freiburg, and Germany in general, rules. The alcohol is really cheap and delicious and doesn't give you hangovers, so of course I never touch the stuff. I have my language class from 9 AM to 1 PM every day, so then we have time to walk around the city or do whatever. The public transportation rules for the most part, I take a bus from my dorm into town, and it takes like 7 minutes, then hop on a tram (Strassenbahn) for a few minutes to where my class is. We went to France this past Saturday, that was pretty sweet, although the French seemed really annoying. Those pics will be coming later. I gotta go get pretzels now, so I'll hopefully talk to people again soon. Guten Appetit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tolle fotos!! schoen, die verschiedene Verwandten zu sehen, vielen dank, suesser! dein blog war besser dieses mal...liebe dich, Mutti XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

hmmm i dont get it..XOXOX