Friday, August 12, 2005

First Day of the Rest of My Life

Or at least the first day of whatever portion of my life happens to involve this blog. And while I'm being completely honest, it's really the first night, since it happens to be after 10:00 and dark out. Before I find myself describing every insignificant detail of my life, which happens to be pretty uneventful at the moment, I'll say that the main goal of this blog is to alleviate my reporting duties while I'm in Freiburg, Germany for the next 4 months (as of Thursday, Aug. 18). Hopefully, instead of constantly emailing, IMing, and calling various interested parties, I can direct said parties here, where I will take the stand and tell some version of the truth.

A big assumption here is that there are, in fact, interested parties. If you decide that you're among them, go ahead and leave me occasional feedback, or else it's possible I will lose control of my tearducts, and if the Germans see me cry, I'm afraid to think what my fate will be. Sure, history has shown them to be a gentle, peace-loving people, but some things are simply verboten.

Anyway, by periodically touching base here at The Surprise Witness, you should be able to learn when there exciting new developments such as updated pictures, fresh Wienerschnitzel, and D+ test scores. Court is now in session.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll check in with ya Chris Mullen

Anonymous said...

NAZDROVJE Y MIEC STRENCHLEIWE DOJAST

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool!!!! good for you, its great ur going to germany...i hope we arent too pesky of teenagers for you!!