Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bin ich dran? (Is it my turn?)

Guten Abend, oder Tag, depends where you are--here, it's 18:24. "Here" is Britta and Wolfgang's house, and I've been here since Saturday. I'm not gonna write too much, because I'm just now rediscovering how different the German keyboard is from the American keyboard (I'm on Jonder's computer). It would take me all day to recount my adventures thus far on a normal keyboard, which means it would take me a week on this keyboard, unfortunately. Suffice to say everyone treats me like royalty (they're too good to me!) and I'm having a great time.

I just wanted to check in and let people know I am alive. I've been taking some pictures, and Wolfgang has taken a lot since I've been here, so at some point I'll get those online, but it prrrrobably won't be till September, when I'm in Freiburg. No baby Josefin from Britta yet, either, so I'm trying to wait that out. Anyway, hope to get a chance to write more soon and to talk to people, but until then, leave me some comments or e-mail me with your news from Amerika so I'll see it next time I'm on here. Auf Wiedersehen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was, nicht auf Deutsch?????? Wie toll dass sie dich so gut behandeln! Faerhst Du nach Darmstadt morgen(Mittwoch)? Dicken kuss von deine Mutti und Vati XXOO

Anonymous said...

this was alot better then the first one, yeah ich spr-ha nor i-na bishion duetch (excuse my spelling im not that good). Tell everyone i say hi! oh and i will see them next summer....

Anonymous said...

Finally i hear from you! i miss you so much! i hope ur having fun in germany!!!i love you like the bee loves honey!!!
MUA! xoxo and kiss kiss