Sunday, May 11, 2008

See Adam. See Adam Run. Run, Adam, Run.

Got back earlier today from a great trip to Budapest and Slovakia. Still need to get my pics on the comp and post those and give you some highlights, but that should get done tomorrow since I have no school. It's some sort of holiday called "Pfingsten," and while I don't know what on earth it means, I know I like a day off. Cuz I work hard for the money. So hard for it, honey.

But for now, photographic evidence that I competed in the Gutenberg Marathon I bragged about. In fact, this might even be evidence that I completed the half-marathon, since I think these pictures were taken near the finish line: I swear I wasn't making that face until the end when I broke into a dead sprint (it's just an expression -- I was dead, but there was very little recognizable sprinting involved). At least I hope I wasn't making that face for two and a half hours...it would explain why I swallowed so many bugs. Maybe I should just get a pic on here of my bling-bling medal so you know I finished.
But until then, there are a couple more little images if you go to this page and then type my number, 6841, into the field at the top right where it says "Startnummer:" and click "Suche starten." And hey, if you're so inclined, you can order your own prints and place my green, white, and blue, knock-kneed, poofy-haired, gasping exertion on the mantel over the fireplace. Impress your guests with this abstract art.

No comments: