Saturday, April 16, 2011

Little Bird

All the way from Armenia, a little birdie flew into my inbox a few days ago:

Kyle Doran, currently spreading peace in the European east and tipping the balance of this feature in favor of guys named Kyle, explains his drawing: "I took your challenge because I felt like the spray paint feature hadn't been featured enough, especially for someone with Big Bird's texture. Not sure why he looks ornery, but enjoy!"

And enjoy I do. This looks like a baby owl dressed up as Big Bird for Halloween. He's just now realizing how awful the paint fumes are, not to mention how long it will take to wash the yellow out of his feathers. (Plus his mom probably warned him of these downsides and he ignored her.) That would explain the orneriness. That and the coal-black eyes pecked out of Frosty the Snowman's melted-puddle corpse at the beginning of spring. Circle of life!

More Big Birds, I say.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I especially like the devil horn/owl ears.