Friday, April 22, 2011

Bulk Bird

Kyle Doran's twin, Brian Doran, feeling both the ancient spirit of sibling rivalry and the hereditary fondness for the spray paint feature overtaking him, emailed me a drawing from Japan yesterday, truly making my day:

Working both Big Bird and Cookie Monster into the image was pure class. Brian included a description which deserves to be seen as much as his drawing, which is why I'm posting it verbatim:
Alright, I'll bite. No way I'm going to be shown up by my brother.

This little ditty attempts to answer the age-old question of 'why did Cookie Monster' cross the road. It also features a rarely seen profile view of Cookie Monster, showing off his enviable cookie belly. While Cookie Monster does his thing, Big Bird is all business. Gotta bulk up for the show and make up for his high pitch voice.

Yeah, basically I have too much time at work. As a bonus, you can look closely and see when someone was walking behind me, as I tried to alt-tab while leaving the paint can in the same place.
There you have it: no additional commentary needed.

Additional drawings needed.