Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Praise For My Blog

Some high profile celebrities have been singing the praises of this blog and, well, other stuff:

"Billy Jean is not my lover, and neither is Adam Callaghan--but then again, I always say look for the good inside a person, and Adam Callaghan is still a kid at heart, an adorable little boy at heart, a luscious, beautiful little boy at heart oh my Godcalmdown.......which explains not only why his blog is fantastic, but also why I find myself developing an unhealthy attraction to him, making an Adam Callaghan hair doll, and receiving an Adam Callaghan restraining order from the powers-that-be. Fight the powers!" - Michael Jackson

"I really respect Adam Callaghan's never-say-die, take-no-prisoners style of cat grooming, but I feel that his writing is lacking in...well, let's call it "quality." I mean, my cat has never before been so spiffy clean, but the free grooming was not worth promising to tell all my friends about his blog. Gosh, what was I thinking? I mean, let's be serious, I don't need my cat groomed for free; 45 year old women pay me good money to sign their chests all the time." - John Mayer

No comments: