Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Iconic

If you've got any German blood running through your veins, you've always felt a strange tugging at your gut at any sighting, or even mention, of David Hasselhoff. You know Germans love this guy, but do you really understand why? In the ongoing interest of explaining this phenomenon, here is another example of why he is worthy of an entire country's adulation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2CfuqcUGE
Didn't even have to take his shirt off for that one.

In other news, I wonder who invented homework. His legacy is killing me, which is what I would have done to him if I had heard that pitch: "Let's make the children take this stuff home and do it on their own time, because I really need a smoke." Jerk. I don't have class on Wednesdays or Fridays, so if I can get a handle on this "managing my time" business, I might just make it. If not, I guess I can move to Germany, adopt a dog, and get paid by the government to live on the street. Doesn't seem that tough, if you don't mind fleas and freezing in the winter.

No comments: