Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Stalling

I'm already breaking my resolution to post more frequently, especially things like trip details and pictures, but hopefully that'll change in a day or two. It's just that I'm currently writing a "Personal Statement" for a summer job application, and I'm trying to make it as interesting and funny as possible. I might not be either of those things in reality, but I sure will sound like it on paper, gosh darnit! Anyway, I'm saving my creative energies for this application, which leaves very little for blog posts and pics. What's the point of either if I can't slap my special brand of humor on them before I let them run free in the internet?

I should be done soon and then I can resume writing and posting things for your benefit -- unless you're addicted to the internet, at which point I'll just be enabling your addiction, which is not beneficial. Seek professional help. For now, check out this awesome game: Picross. If a child asks you where Picrosses come from, you can explain that when a Sudoku puzzle and a Minesweeper board really love each other, sometimes they express their love physically. Nine months later, out comes Picross, which is a really cool game where you fill in boxes to reveal a pretty picture. Bonus: it can be played on the Wii, too.

No comments: