Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Say Cheese And Die



Yeah, that's an R. L. Stein, Goosebumps reference. And here are the new cats my parents ordered through a Russian Mail-Order Feline Friend Service. This gray guy is Higgins, and the orangey one is Roebuck, or Bucky. I didn't get to help pick the names, so direct your complaints to them! Or compliments, if you can think of any. Now go and check out my new pics: http://community.webshots.com/user/bleibcool. But don't forget to check out the previous post if you haven't, that's important stuff too.

So it's official: Brian and I rented a car. We're picking it up tomorrow, going to Amsterdam tomorrow night, and coming back Sunday. Yeeeehawww!

2 comments:

Alena said...

Amsterdam, huh? I got you beat on the weekend plans... I'm helping Sam plant flowers at an elementary school for his boy scout project... yeah, I lose.

I don't get the Roebuck and Higgins names either, but whatever. Bucky and Higgy they shall be.

Anonymous said...

hope you guys had a super time in Amsterdam and if there were any surprises, they were good ones :) you must be headed home right now. Oh, and what beautiful kitties on your blog site!!!!!!! Gives it some class! Mutti XX